You love the game, Taylor Nation.
Keds have a new ad featuring the Blonde With The Sparkly 1989 Microphone, so I thought deep thoughts go down better with something sweet. Unfortunately, I’m a little time-limited lately so the editorial that I hoped to write here will have to wait. That is the bane of my existence: having to shorten a longer post to a shorter news update because I don’t have time to write and other financial obligations to fulfill. That doesn’t mean that I won’t give you the news! So first, let’s go to the video!
And I don’t seem to the only one that has to make some choices based on time constraints. The Forever and Always Fearless One is not performing at the GRAMMY awards since she is focusing on tour preparations. Here’s Taylor herself as written on her Tumblr:
A lot of you have been asking about the Grammys this week and I just wanted to give you an update. I’m really excited to be nominated for 3 Grammys this year and even more excited that I’ll be there having a dance party/rage fest in the audience. I will also be presenting the award for Best New Artist. Since my whole life is wrapped up and entangled in the planning of The 1989 World Tour right now, I’m not going to be performing on the Grammys this year. I need this time to focus only on the tour.
I hope I’ll see you out there at one of the stadiums this summer having a rage fest of your own!
The 57th Annual GRAMMY Awards. It’s coming up this weekend.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- February 8: The 57th Annual GRAMMY Awards. Taylor Swift is nominated for Record of the Year, Song of the Year and Best Pop Performance for “Shake It Off”.
- February 13: Caitlin Evanson performs at Lestat’s West in San Diego, California.
- February 15: Taylor Swift is part of Saturday Night Live’s 40th anniversary.
- February 25: Taylor Swift is nominated for International Female Solo Artist for the BRIT Awards 2015. She is scheduled to perform.
- March 15: Taylor Swift’s 1989 is nominated for International Album of the Year for the 2015 JUNO Awards.
(Sources: Keds via YouTube, Tumblr)