Gooood morning, Taylor Nation!
I hope the sun shines and it’s a beautiful day. The Sparkly Dressed was up to all good last night hitting the Clive Davis Pre-GRAMMY party along with her best pals. With the likes of Abigail Anderson, Este and Alana Haim, and Jack Antonoff, the Blonde With The Sparkly 1989 Microphone was in her comfort zone. Danielle Haim was involved in a car accident and had to miss the party. According to Billboard, a band representative has stated Danielle is fine after the incident.
T-Swizzle is wearing an Osman romper, Saint Laurent shoes, Lorraine Schwartz jewelry and an Edie Parker clutch. A big shoutout to @belleswift17 for this description.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- February 8: The 57th Annual GRAMMY Awards. Taylor Swift is nominated for Record of the Year, Song of the Year and Best Pop Performance for “Shake It Off”.
- February 13: Caitlin Evanson performs at Lestat’s West in San Diego, California.
- February 15: Taylor Swift is part of Saturday Night Live’s 40th anniversary.
- February 25: Taylor Swift is nominated for International Female Solo Artist for the BRIT Awards 2015. She is scheduled to perform.
- March 15: Taylor Swift’s 1989 is nominated for International Album of the Year for the 2015 JUNO Awards.
- March 29: Taylor Swift is nominated for Artist of the Year, Song of the Year for “Shake It Off”, Best Fan Army for the Swifties, and Lyrics of the Year for “Blank Space” for the 2015 iHeartRadio Music Awards. The show will be broadcast on NBC at 8pm ET.