Stop the presses, Taylor Nation.
No, really. Mute the phone. Close the door. No calls. You’re going to want to look at this because here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who’d never use the phrase about dying because something is so cool, we just died because of how cool this was. But first, some pictures of Karlie Kloss and Taylor Swift’s Vogue photoshoot. Yes, both of them. At the same time. You’ll die. Call an ambulance beforehand. There’s a video coming up so try to outlive the cuteness of this all. Pictures by Mikael Jansson for Vogue.
And now, the coup de grace. This is Taylor Swift and Karlie Kloss in Vogue’s Best Best Friend video. Olivia Benson (the cat) makes a cameo.
Talk about style, right? (Ok, ok, someone had to say it!!! Go watch the Style video again).
Coming up on the Calendar!
- February 13: Caitlin Evanson performs at Lestat’s West in San Diego, California.
- February 15: Taylor Swift is part of Saturday Night Live’s 40th anniversary.
- February 25: Taylor Swift is nominated for International Female Solo Artist for the BRIT Awards 2015. She is scheduled to perform.
- March 15: Taylor Swift’s 1989 is nominated for International Album of the Year for the 2015 JUNO Awards.
- March 29: Taylor Swift is nominated for Artist of the Year, Song of the Year for “Shake It Off”, Best Fan Army for the Swifties, and Lyrics of the Year for “Blank Space” for the 2015 iHeartRadio Music Awards. The show will be broadcast on NBC at 8pm ET.