To all the lonely Starbucks lovers, Taylor Nation.
Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who went out to Toshi station for some power converters, I just want to send a greeting to everyone else that took a long nap for Valentine’s Day.
The Sparkly Dressed invited Sophie, just a fan like you and me, and her family into her home to spend some time during Valentine’s Day. Quick question, if you heard these news without mentioning it was Taylor Swift, how many tries would it take you to guess?
Whenever possible, I avoid using the word ‘celebrity’ to describe Tay. She’s a bit of a different deal for us citizens of the Taylor Nation. She’s that friend we know and that we cheer from the stands when the spotlight comes up on her.
The Enchantress will be the main guest on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon this Tuesday, February 17. She is one of the stars (now star is a proper noun to describe T-Swizzle) that will be featured in the SNL 40th Anniversary Special tomorrow on NBC.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- February 15: Taylor Swift is part of Saturday Night Live’s 40th anniversary.
- February 17: She’s the main guest on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon on NBC.
- February 25: Taylor Swift is nominated for International Female Solo Artist for the BRIT Awards 2015. She is scheduled to perform.
- March 15: Taylor Swift’s 1989 is nominated for International Album of the Year for the 2015 JUNO Awards.
- March 29: Taylor Swift is nominated for Artist of the Year, Song of the Year for “Shake It Off”, Best Fan Army for the Swifties, and Lyrics of the Year for “Blank Space” for the 2015 iHeartRadio Music Awards. The show will be broadcast on NBC at 8pm ET.