Band-aids don’t fix bullet holes, Taylor Nation.
Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who’s hoping this doesn’t kill the entire fandom, we’re glad to finally announce the premiere of “Bad Blood” for May 17, 2015. The poster and the T-Shirt are now available at the Taylor Swift Store.
According to USA Today’s Brian Mansfield, the much anticipated video will premiere during the 2015 Billboard Music Awards. OH YAS.
In the poster, we learn Taylor’s character name is Catastrophe. How. Cool. Is. That. Joseph Kahn directed what is expected to be one if not the most memorable videos ever from the Blonde With The Sparkly Guitar. Have a look at Catastrophe herself in the picture.
Coming up on the Calendar:
- May 15: Taylor Swift performs at Rock in Rio USA in Las Vegas, NV.
- May 15: Caitlin Evanson performs at Lestat’s West in San Diego, CA.
- May 17: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards are broadcast live from MGM Grand Central Arena in Las Vegas, NV on ABC at 8pm Eastern / 7pm Central. Taylor Swift leads with 14 nominations including Top Artist. The “Bad Blood” video will premiere at the start of the show.
- May 20: The 1989 World Tour – Bossier City, LA – CenturyLink Center.
- May 22: The 1989 World Tour – Baton Rouge, LA – LSU Tiger Stadium.
(Sources: Taylor Swift Store, USA Today,)