Spoiler content ahead, Taylor Nation. Not the entire show 🙂
Taylor Swift played Rock in Rio USA, which took place in Las Vegas because reasons, last night May 15, 2015. After the wait the audience actually got what they wanted: a full 1989 World Tour concert performance. I chose this picture because it was posted by the Queen of Sparks (and taken by bass player extraordinaire, Amos J. Heller) but also it doesn’t give away the stage, just the piano and a good look at the huge City of Rock venue.
The Sparkly Dressed brought everything and the kitchen sink to the party. “Wonderland” was included in the setlist. Here’s the full set list for last night’s concert:
- Welcome To New York
- New Romantics
- Blank Space
- I Wish You Would
- How You Get The Girl
- I Know Places
- Tenerife Sea (featuring Ed Sheeran)
- Love Story
- This Love
- Bad Blood
- We Are Never Getting Back Together
- Wildest Dreams
- Out of the Woods
- Shake It Off
The surprises didn’t end there as Ed Sheeran becomes the first ever guest to the 1989 World Tour! They performed Ed’s “Tenerife Sea”.
As always, expect social media to be buzzing this Friday, as well as on Sunday where Taylor premieres “Bad Blood” at the start of the 2015 Billboard Music Awards. Stay for the show, she’s got 14 nominations.
Coming up on the Calendar:
- May 17: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards are broadcast live from MGM Grand Central Arena in Las Vegas, NV on ABC at 8pm Eastern / 7pm Central. Taylor Swift leads with 14 nominations including Top Artist. The “Bad Blood” video will premiere at the start of the show.
- May 20: The 1989 World Tour – Bossier City, LA – CenturyLink Center.
- May 22: The 1989 World Tour – Baton Rouge, LA – LSU Tiger Stadium.
- May 27: Elizabeth Huett‘s Birthday.
- May 30: The 1989 World Tour – Detroit, MI – Ford Field.
(Sources:Taylor Talk, @TSwiftOnTour, Taylor Swift)