The Sparkly Dressed plays at BBC Radio 1’s Big Weekend Norwich 2015
Not sure if you’d call this post a spoiler, Taylor Nation.
Taylor Swift took the stage at BBC Radio 1’s Big Weekend Norwich 2015. The Sparkly Dressed (who was literally sparkly-dressed this time) had to scale down on production but still gave one hell of a show. I feel like I can tell you a little more about this show without a spoiler warning since it was a unique experience. She still had the crowd singing and dancing along.
The set list:
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
- Blank Space
- I Knew You Were Trouble
- Love Story (Remix)
- Bad Blood
- Shake It Off
Of course she went for all her top singles.
Let’s face it, any time with Taylor feels short. The Blonde With The Sparkly Guitar is expected back in the US at Ford Field in Detroit. She will be back in the UK with her full 1989 World Tour in late June.
Coming up on the Calendar:
- May 27: Elizabeth Huett‘s Birthday.
- May 30: The 1989 World Tour – Detroit, MI – Ford Field.
- June 2: The 1989 World Tour – Louisville, KY – KFC Yum! Center.
- June 3: The 1989 World Tour – Cleveland, OH – Quicken Loans Arena.
- June 6: The 1989 World Tour – Pittsburgh, PA – Heinz Field.
- June 8: The 1989 World Tour – Charlotte, NC – Time Warner Cable Arena.
- June 9: The 1989 World Tour – Raleigh, NC – PNC Arena.
(Sources: BBC Radio 1)