She’s going for world domination, Taylor Nation.
But she might as well settle for world adoration. The Sparkly Dressed is taking her mind-blowing tour through Europe. She performed on Amsterdam, on the Netherlands on June 21st. That’s her on the electric guitar performing at the Ziggo Dome. The Enchantress then visited Scotland to perform on Glasgow on June 23 at SSE Hydro. According to Scott Swift, the family’s roots are Scottish. You read up a review/recap on Daily Record. Mind the spoilers though.
Here at the Swift Agency, just one guy who went to sleep for a few days, we’ve been up working on a few other things that you’ll learn about soon. First though, we’ve got new dates for Asia – more precisely for China and Singapore. Take it away, Taylor! Here. We. Go.
The new dates for China and Singapore are as follows:
- November 7: The 1989 World Tour – Singapore, Singapore – Singapore Indoor Stadium.
- November 8: The 1989 World Tour – Singapore, Singapore – Singapore Indoor Stadium.
- November 10: The 1989 World Tour – Shanghai, China – Mercedes-Benz Arena.
- November 11: The 1989 World Tour – Shanghai, China – Mercedes-Benz Arena.
Tickets are scheduled to go on public sale on June 30. These dates are posted for your convenience, but remember that all official dates and possible changes are posted on TaylorSwift.com.
Up next! Taylor performs in Manchester. That’s like today, very possibly right now, and perhaps it already happened as you’re reading this. Timezones, eh? Oh well.
Coming up on the Calendar:
- June 24: The 1989 World Tour – Manchester, NW England United Kingdom – Arena Manchester.
- June 27: The 1989 World Tour – London, England United Kingdom – British Summertime Hyde Park.
- June 29: The 1989 World Tour – Dublin, Ireland – 3Arena.
- June 30: The 1989 World Tour – Dublin, Ireland – 3Arena.