She is showing you incredible things, Taylor Nation.
There are places that become iconic to certain artists. For the Blonde With The Sparkly 1989 Microphone, that is a long list but very close to the top is the Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts. She’s had to brave rain there a few times, without stopping the concert.
Very aware of her special relationship with the venue which she has always sold out, she couldn’t skip on the special musical guests. Walk The Moon appeared on July 24th to perform “Shut Up And Dance”. For the next night, she’d bring out MKTO for a rendition of “Classic”.
It’s almost August, go out and get some sun! Taylor returns to Canada to perform in Vancouver and Edmonton.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- August 1: The 1989 World Tour – Vancouver, BC – BC Place Stadium.
- August 4: The 1989 World Tour – Edmonton, AB – Rexall Place.
- August 5: The 1989 World Tour – Edmonton, AB – Rexall Place.
- August 8: The 1989 World Tour – Seattle, WA – CenturyLink Field.
- August 12: David Cook‘s Birthday.
- August 14: The 1989 World Tour – Santa Clara, CA – Levi’s Stadium.
- August 15: The 1989 World Tour – Santa Clara, CA – Levi’s Stadium.