1989 World Tour Columbus: Taylor and Sydney Sierota hang out with the Cool Kids
I wish I could be like the cool kids, Taylor Nation.
Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who almost burned his dinner because he was just typing along and then whoa steam eeek run turn off stove turn on extractor fan before the fire alarm goes off… Where was I? Err – just a guy who never loses his cool (yeah right), we sometimes drop all the grammar rules in favour of runaway sentences for comedic effect.
Meanwhile, Taylor Swift gifted the Nationwide Arena at Columbus, Ohio with two concert nights of her 1989 World Tour. The surprise songs were Red for the first night and You Belong With Me for September 18. Also on the last night, she brought out secret musical guest Sydney Sierota from Echosmith to sing Cool Kids. Sydney had actually joined the Blonde With The Sparkly 1989 Microphone already on the concert at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on June 13. Taylor has had so many surprise guests she might have to repeat a few.
Echosmith were also openers during the Rock in Rio USA concert in Las Vegas where Taylor performed what was basically a non-official 1989 World Tour with the full setlist (and even Ed Sheeran as a secret guest!) so it totally counts.
Coming up in the Calendar!
- September 21: The 1989 World Tour – Kansas City, MO – Sprint Center.
- September 22: The 1989 World Tour – Kansas City, MO – Sprint Center.
- September 25: The 1989 World Tour – Nashville, TN – Bridgestone Arena.
- September 26: The 1989 World Tour – Nashville, TN – Bridgestone Arena.
- September 28: The 1989 World Tour – St. Louis, MO – Scottrade Center.
(Source: Taylor Swift via Twitter)