You know she wants to ask you to dance right now, Taylor Nation.
The Blonde With The Sparkly 1989 Microphone just brought her 1989 World Tour to Des Moines, Iowa on October 8. She would play an acoustic version of You Belong With Me. The 1989 World Tour continued on October 9 and 10 in Omaha, Nebraska. The acoustic songs were Fifteen and Fearless.
It’s true she didn’t have surprise guests. The truth is that although that would’ve been a highlight, that doesn’t mean that the concert by itself is lackluster. Lincoln Journal Star noticed she “wore a lighted dress and the dancers carried lighted umbrellas on the sharply choreographed How You Get The Girl, with the audience members waving their arms adorned with the lighted bracelets that were taped to every seat. From her point of view, Swift said, the bracelets transform the audience from a ‘sea of darkness into 14,000 individuals, which kind of blows my mind.'”
Up next, Taylor and her team hit the Fargodome in Fargo, ND on October 12.
Coming up in the Calendar!
- October 12: The 1989 World Tour – Fargo, ND – Fargodome.
- October 17: The 1989 World Tour – Dallas, TX – AT&T Stadium.
- October 20: The 1989 World Tour – Lexington, KY – Rupp Arena.
- October 21: The 1989 World Tour – Greensboro, NC – Greensboro Coliseum Complex.
- October 24: The 1989 World Tour – Atlanta, GA – Georgia Dome.
- October 25: The MTV EMA 2015 take place in Milan, Italy. Taylor Swift is nominated for nine awards.
(Sources: TaylorNation13 via Twitter, Lincoln Journal Star)