1989 World Tour: Taylor Swift is most impressive in Fargo, North Dakota
I realized some bigger dreams of mine, Taylor Nation.
Welcome to the Fargodome, more than 20,000 people go in… to see the Blonde With the Sparkly Guitar bring it. And it was brought.
Once again, the Enchantress has gacelled (not a word, I know) ahead and I’m trying to catch up. However, I did want to have an entry for her 1989 World Tour in Fargo, North Dakota on October 12. The acoustic song for the night was Fifteen.
To quote INFORUM‘s Ryan Johnson’s review, “Swift’s show was a polished undertaking that still allowed the singer a chance to actually sing.” He also added: “What’s most impressive, though, is Swift managed to come across as genuine and interested as she spoke to another massive crowd on her massive 1989 world tour.” You can read the full review at INFORUM.
Coming up in the Calendar!
- October 17: The 1989 World Tour – Dallas, TX – AT&T Stadium.
- October 20: The 1989 World Tour – Lexington, KY – Rupp Arena.
- October 21: The 1989 World Tour – Greensboro, NC – Greensboro Coliseum Complex.
- October 24: The 1989 World Tour – Atlanta, GA – Georgia Dome.
- October 25: The MTV EMA 2015 take place in Milan, Italy. Taylor Swift is nominated for nine awards.