Not quite the end of the 1989 WORLD Tour, Taylor Nation.
But for all the fans in the US and Canada, that was the end of our leg. The feels were felt by Taylor too, who knew how much this tour has meant to a lot of people. And of course, she knew this was the end of the tour for us. So she made sure she put on a memorable show, embracing the theme of Halloween. The last acoustic song was Fifteen.
She wasn’t the only one. There were a lot of people in disguise. Scott Swift had a Superman costume and Andrea went full on Cruella de Vil. Taylor didn’t forget the surprise guests either. Alessia Cara came out to sing Here. Taylor dressed up as Olaf, from Frozen, for Style. With the dancers as reindeers. And all that because Idina Menzel was next to perform her hit Let It Go.
Listen. We’ll get through this. I know 1989 has this feel of always been there, in the back of your mind… But it’s ok. It’s going to go charm and delight and amaze and give all the feels to people in Asia. And I so wish for much more of the world to share it. Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who still hopes everyone will get their moment with Taylor, we like to dream impossible dreams. And sometimes, I’m a bit selfish and wish she’d have some dates for places she’s never gone. Like there’s this super large part of the globe called South America. Lots of concerts happen down there. Yes, I know – let it go… (but next tour, I’m pushing this again big time!)
Coming up in the Calendar!
- November 7: The 1989 World Tour – Singapore, Singapore – Singapore Indoor Stadium.
- November 8: The 1989 World Tour – Singapore, Singapore – Singapore Indoor Stadium.
- November 10: The 1989 World Tour – Shanghai, China – Mercedes-Benz Arena.
- November 11: The 1989 World Tour – Shanghai, China – Mercedes-Benz Arena.
- November 12: The 1989 World Tour – Shanghai, China – Mercedes-Benz Arena.