1989 World Tour Sydney: That’s How You Get The Girl, Sydney
That’s how it works, Taylor Nation.
Australia’s got the girl. The Sparkly Dressed is spending the last months of the year down under. She played the ANZ Stadium last night, Saturday November 28. Get used to the time difference if you’re in the Americas. Aussies get bragging rights all the way until Taylor’s birthday (if you don’t know when that is, geddaout!). The Blonde With The Sparkly 1989 Microphone took the stage in Sydney to the delight of the 76,000 people in attendance. It was a full complete set list including both All You Had To Do Was Stay and This Love with the additional surprise song You Are In Love sang acoustic on the B Stage.
No special guests, but there’s plenty of buzz surrounding the cameras during the performance and general notices around the venue informing that the concert was being filmed. A few media outlets have even reported this is for a tour DVD. The concert even has its own gallery at Getty Images. The reviews are already up in news.com.au, who called it, “as far as the big stadium show goes, this was one of the best, beautifully produced and executed by a 25-year-old superstar.” Meanwhile, The Daily Telegraph all but reports tidbits about her possible birthday bash although none of that is fact. So, rumor control here! Taylor might be celebrating her birthday down under. If so, nobody’s privy to the details. You don’t know what you don’t know.
The Enchantress continues her tour in Brisbane, Australia on December 5. The year is going fast!
Coming up in the Calendar:
- November 28: The 1989 World Tour – Sydney, Australia – ANZ Stadium.
- December 5: The 1989 World Tour – Brisbane, Australia – Suncorp Stadium.
- December 7: The 1989 World Tour – Adelaide, Australia – Entertainment Center.
- December 8: The 1989 World Tour – Adelaide, Australia – Entertainment Center.
- December 10: The 1989 World Tour – Melbourne, Australia – AAMI Park.
- December 11: The 1989 World Tour – Melbourne, Australia – AAMI Park.
- December 12: The 1989 World Tour – Melbourne, Australia – AAMI Park.