We’re not ready for it, Taylor Nation.
I don’t know if I’m going to make this a thing. The idea of this feature is that when there’s just a little tidbits of news here and there but nothing super official, I’ll throw into this post and you get to hear what the murmur is about. The source is most likely Twitter, Instagram and (occasionally) Tumblr but only when there’s some evidence behind it.
Taylor Swift is in London. The overachieving songstress has many reasons to be there, but only a few are known right now.
- She’s appeared at some fans’ homes. Which might or might not be related to…
- She’s started her secret sessions where she’s had some fans listen to her yet-to-drop album Reputation making the rest to the Taylor Nation (as in the fandom, in case you didn’t know) seethe with jealousy.
- Although non-disclosure agreements have been signed, all we know by word of mouth is that there’s one song that made everyone cry. This was a love song, not a break-up song.
- Secret sessions are also expected to happen in the US once she returns. Expect at least one on the East coast and one on the West, but chances are she’ll make more. It’s more than likely that London will be the only non-US secret session. Note: I want to be wrong about this one.
- At least in one occasion, Taylor wore snake-themed boots.
- Fans have mentioned there’s better lyrics than “All Too Well” in Reputation. A very bold claim, and more of an opinion than fact, but again we’ll have to wait to find out.
- Taylor has been captured by the paparazzi on the streets of London while filming what appears to be a music video.
- The most obvious candidate is the video for “… Are You Ready For It?” but nothing is certain.
- Joseph Kahn (which has been Taylor’s music video director as of late) is also in London. He has gone into his usual snarky self claiming he’s just filming a fish and chips commercial. Note: Fish and chips is a common fast food thing in the UK, in case you don’t know.
- At this point, I know you might be asking where are the pictures from the paps. I’m not posting those because I’m not particularly fond of the paparazzi taking sneak pictures. Don’t ask me where they are, they’re pretty easy to find (google it!) and of course look like they were taken by a potato. I’ll wait for the official stuff.
Coming up in the Calendar:
- November 10: Reputation, the new album by Taylor Swift is released!
(Sources: Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr)