I’m doing better than I ever was, Taylor Nation.
Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who’s still learning the lyrics to “Call It What You Want“, we’re still in awe of the amazing lyrics of this song. Let’s see what happened this past week and, let’s be real here, what’s going to happen THIS week.
- The new single Call It What You Want is now out.
- Reputation drops in five days. FIVE. DAYS. This Friday, November 10, the Reputation Era officially begins.
- On November 3, Scott Borchetta commemorated 13 years of discovering young talent Taylor Swift.
- On October 30, The CW’s show Supergirl featured Liz Huett’s STFU & Hold Me single during the Girl’s Night scene at Kara’s. It’s playing on the background. No, it never gets to the chorus 😉
- Mallary Hope‘s self-titled EP is out now. She is now leaning more for inspirational gospel. I wish her the best, even if it’s not my kind of music.
- The Taylor Swift Store is now offering Rep’ merch.
- Taylor Swift will be the musical guest on Saturday Night Live on November 11.
Coming up in the Calendar:
- November 10: Reputation, the new album by Taylor Swift is released!
- November 11: Taylor Swift will be the musical guest on Saturday Night Live. Yes, I know I just added it as an update right above, but it’s the Calendar. I gotta write it again.
- November 12: Taylor’s nominated for the MTV EMA 2017. You can vote for Taylor Swift for Best Artist, Best Look, Best Pop, Biggest Fans, Best Video, and Best US Act.
(Sources: Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube)