Don’t blame me, Taylor Nation.
Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who thinks your dancing might improve if you untie your hands first, we’re looking at our finances and wonder how exactly we ever managed to get to those concerts before. We’ll remain hopeful for a concert in town.
- reputation already sold a confirmed 1,216 million albums on the first week, a number that rises if you add the track equivalent albums (TEAs) for a total of 1,238 million. That makes reputation Taylor’s second best-selling debut. 1989 sold 1,287 million units the first opening week.
- reputation now adds 256,000 albums for a second week maintaining the top spot on the US charts.
- November 28 is the closing date to create your Taylor Swift Tix account. After that, you’re no longer eligible for the pre-sales of the Stadium Tour. I don’t know if this applies to additional legs, or even if additional legs will even happen. Official information only at Taylorswift.com.
- I might have to make a dreadful rumor control post soon since some people have come up with all sort of unfounded ideas about Taylor’s political leniencies. You can talk about conspiracy theories run amuck, but the political climate is insane right now.
Coming up in the Calendar:
- November 29: The pre-sale starts for the UK and Ireland Stadium Tours.
- December 1: General onsale for the UK and Ireland Stadium Tours.
- December 2: Taylor Swift is one of the acts for 997NOW’s POPTOPIA 2017 at the SAP Center in San Jose, California. Tickets are on sale October 14.
- December 5-8: The pre-sale starts for the first US Stadium Tours from Ticketmaster.
(Sources: Ticketmaster, TaylorSwift.com)