And so it goes, Taylor Nation.
Taylor Swift’s critically acclaimed sixth album reputation was released on November 10. Starting tomorrow (December 1st), it will be available on all streaming services.
Something else happened on November 10th, but back in 2009. That’s the first day I started writing about Taylor Swift and The Agency. Back then it was the Fearless Era and Taylor Swift had hosted & been the musical guest on SNL for the first time.If you ever want to read how bad was my writing when I first started, you can follow this link here.
Quick trivia: Taylor has appeared in SNL three times to date. She was a musical guest first back in January 10, 2009 with host Neil Patrick Harris (she also participated in her first sketch: She played Annie from the musical of the same name). Her second appearance was she playing host and musical guest in November 7, 2009 (this is her most famous one). The last time was this year in November 11, 2017 as a musical guest.
I used to update that first post when the members of the band changed, but I stopped doing that after Speak Now since I created the Profiles page.
After eight years of writing this blog, I’m still surprised by Taylor Swift. I’m still also annoyed at how wrong some people write about her, which is my motivation to keep writing. Someone has to tell the truth. I’m going to stop here before I start ranting (or perhaps I should say, continue ranting).
Coming up in the Calendar:
- December 1: Taylor Swift plays the KIIS FM Jingle Ball 2017 at The Forum in Inglewood, California.
- December 2: Taylor Swift is one of the acts for 997NOW’s POPTOPIA 2017 at the SAP Center in San Jose, California.
- December 5-8: The pre-sale starts for the first US Stadium Tours from Ticketmaster.
- December 7, 2017: Taylor Swift plays at B96’s Jingle Bash at the Allstate Arena in Chicago, Illinois.
- December 13: Jumping to the pool from the balcony…