Only a few people can pull a sparkly hoodie, Taylor Nation.
Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who had his mac mini magically turn into a paperweight yesterday, we just learn that certain computers nowadays don’t last six years (Really? Because back in my day…). Never mind, let’s get back to Taylor.
The Sparkly Dressed (yes that is a sparkly hoodie) performed at the iHeart Jingle Ball on Friday December 1, 2017. Hey it was Saturday for some of us that stayed up for it…
Her short set included “…Ready For It?”,”Blank Space”,”Shake It Off”, “End Game” with Ed Sheeran and “Look What You Made Me Do” as her closer. Here’s Taylor doing her thang.
I understand that for the short set she has to end with her current hit single, which is Look What You Made Do, but the song is not really much of a bop. Reputation has a lot of bangers and growers, but LWYMMD kind of flops for me. The chorus has no intensity, I find it dull. Still, it kinda ties the short set together.
Coming up in the Calendar:
- December 1: Taylor Swift plays the KIIS FM Jingle Ball 2017 at The Forum in Inglewood, California.
- December 2: Taylor Swift is one of the acts for 997NOW’s POPTOPIA 2017 at the SAP Center in San Jose, California.
- December 5-8: The pre-sale starts for the first US Stadium Tours from Ticketmaster.
- December 7, 2017: Taylor Swift plays at B96’s Jingle Bash at the Allstate Arena in Chicago, Illinois.
- December 13: Jumping to the pool from the balcony…