This love is bad, Taylor Nation.
Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who has been told he can be a bit indecisive, we’re not sure if this love was bad or good but Taylor Swift was indeed loved as she performed for the audience of Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia on August 10 and 11.
The first night, the surprise song on the b-stage was “This Love”.
The second night she went for another deep cut with “The Lucky One”.
She’s really digging surprising people with songs that we haven’t heard in a while… If ever. I’m really happy for the people who are getting to heard these. Hope you’re having a great week, fandom 🙂
Here’s looking at you, Tampa!
Coming up next in the Calendar:
- August 14: Raymond James Stadium. Tampa, FL.
- August 18: Hard Rock Stadium. Miami, FL.
- August 25: Nissan Stadium. Nashville, TN.
- August 28: Ford Field. Detroit, MI.
- August 31: U.S. Bank Stadium. Minneapolis, MN.
(Sources: Twitter, Instagram. Featured photo via @TaylorNation13)