She did something good tonight, Taylor Nation.
The Sparkly Dressed – who I must emphasize was actually Sparkly Dressed tonight – won all her nominations for Artist of the Year, Tour of the Year for reputation, Favorite Female Artist Pop/Rock (awarded before the show) and Favorite Album Pop/Rock at the 2018’s American Music Awards. on October 9, 2018.
The four awards give Taylor a total of 23 awards. She is now the most awarded female artist in the history of the AMAs. She also urged American fans to vote, for which I’m hoping you registered as the last day of registration was today (October 9).
On other news, the Enchantress is also up for three People’s Choice Awards with Female Artist of the Year, Concert Tour of the Year and Social Celebrity of the Year. The show airs Sunday, November 11th.
The reputation Stadium World Tour continues on Perth, Australia on October 19!
Coming up next in the Calendar:
- October 19: Optus Stadium. Perth, Australia.
- October 26: Etihad Stadium. Melbourne, Australia.
- November 2: ANZ Stadium. Sydney Olympic Park, Australia.
- November 6: The Gabba. Brisbane, Australia.
- November 9: Mt Smart Stadium. Auckland, New Zealand.
(Sources: Twitter. Featured photo credit: John Shearer via @TaylorNation13)