I realize the blame is on me, Taylor Nation.
The next chapter in the Story of Us is not coming soon. Not yet. The rep Tour just made its first stop in Perth, Australia as Taylor became the first artist to headline the Optus Stadium. She’s having a new opener with New Zealand’s duo Broods. Charlie XCX has traveled along, but Camilla Cabello is now on her own tour. That means Taylor is now playing Shake It Off alone, which is something that makes me really sad.
The surprise song tonight, October 19, was “I Knew You Were Trouble”.
T-Swizzle is up for three People’s Choice Awards with Female Artist of the Year, Concert Tour of the Year and Social Celebrity of the Year. The show airs Sunday, November 11th.
The reputation Stadium World Tour continues on Melbourne, Australia on October 26.
Coming up next in the Calendar:
- October 26: Etihad Stadium. Melbourne, Australia.
- November 2: ANZ Stadium. Sydney Olympic Park, Australia.
- November 6: The Gabba. Brisbane, Australia.
- November 9: Mt Smart Stadium. Auckland, New Zealand.
- November 11: The People’s Choice Awards on E! Entertainment TV. Taylor Swift is nominated for Female Artist of the Year, Concert Tour of the Year and Social Celebrity of the Year.
(Sources: Twitter. Featured photo via @TaylorNation13)