We’re happy, free, confused and lonely at the same time , Taylor Nation.
Taylor of the House Swift, the First of Her Name, The Fearless One, Queen of Glitter and Sparkly Dresses, Princess in Red, Queen of Snakes, No its Becky, Enchantress, T-Swizzle, Tay Sway, Blonde with A Sparkly Guitar Who Might Be Green At The Moment, Mother of Swifties and Ruler of the Taylor Nation…. (whew) played the ANZ Stadium at the Sydney Olympic Park in Australia last night, November 2nd in pouring rain.
The surprise song on the b-stage last night was “22”. And yes, Sydney got loud.
She also decided to tear off her soaked eyelash extensions during “I Did Something Bad” which was captured by a fan on video.
T-Swizzle is up for three People’s Choice Awards with Female Artist of the Year, Concert Tour of the Year and Social Celebrity of the Year. The show airs Sunday, November 11th.
The Mother of Fighting Dragons With You plays The Gabba in Brisbane, Australia on November 6.
Coming up next in the Calendar:
- November 6: The Gabba. Brisbane, Australia.
- November 9: Mt Smart Stadium. Auckland, New Zealand.
- November 11: The People’s Choice Awards on E! Entertainment TV. Taylor Swift is nominated for Female Artist of the Year, Concert Tour of the Year and Social Celebrity of the Year.
- November 20: Tokyo Dome. Tokyo, Japan.
- November 21: Tokyo Dome, Tokyo. Japan.
(Sources: Twitter, Instagram. Featured photo by Don Arnold/Getty Entertainment)
One thought on “The rep Tour Sydney: It feels like a perfect night”
I know right
Comments are closed.