The more you say, the less I know, fellow fandomites.
The Sparkly Dressed is once more nominated for the MTV VMAs 2021 because of course she is, she deserves it, and of course they want the fandom watching. Let’s get ready for the usual “coming up, Taylor Swift” on every commercial break all throughout the broadcast. Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who’s just trying to keep healthy day by day, we’ll have to see if we can even see it from Narnia- I mean, Canada.
The Princess In Red (aha, callback nickname to the Red Era for the win!) is nominated for:
- Artist of the Year
- Song of the Year for “Willow”
- Best Direction for “Willow”
- Best Art Direction for “Willow”.
You can vote here, up to 10 times a day. The show airs live from Brooklyn’s Barclays Center on Sunday, September 12.
Coming up in the Calendar!
- September 12: MTV VMAs 2021. Taylor Swift is nominated for Artist of the Year, Song of the Year for “Willow”, Best Direction for “Willow” and Best Art Direction for “Willow”. You can vote here.
- November 12: Red (Taylor’s Version) is released.
(Sources: MTV VMAs 2021. Photo: MTV VMAs)