I’ve moved on, Taylor Nation.
Moved to a new place that is 🙂 Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who’s glad to have the internet again, we still have some boxes to unpack. I was really happy (not jelly) for all the fans who got to see Taylor Swift performing “Shake It Off” and extremely happy that they also go to hear “Out Of The Woods” live for the first time ever (ok just a little jelly). Lightning On Her Feet sat down to talk to Jimmy Kimmel about the new album and share some laughs.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- October 24: Performance at the We Can Survive 2014 event at the Hollywood Bowl.
- October 27: Taylor Swift’s 1989 is released. We all die. Aghhh. RIP Taylor Nation.
- October 27: Appearance on Good Morning America.
- October 27: Taylor Swift appears on Ellen DeGeneres.
- October 27: 1989 Secret Session with iHeartRadio.
- October 27: Coaching during the Knockout Rounds on NBC’s The Voice.
- October 28: Coaching during the Knockout Rounds on NBC’s The Voice.
- October 28: Appearance on CBS’s Late Show with David Letterman.
- October 29: Appearance on ABC’s The View.
- October 29: Scholastic reading event at 1pm ET, 10am PT.
- October 30: Performance at the Good Morning America concert.