The Swift Agency blog is only a fansite and is not affiliated with Taylor Swift, her band, her agency or her management. All pictures are copyright of their respective owners. All Taylor Swift related information is copyright of its respective source, Taylor Swift and/or Big Machine Records, unless otherwise stated. Added commentary, opinions and editorials expressed on this site are copyright and property of this site only and do not reflect the opinions of Taylor Swift and/or her management.
As all fansites, this site does not have an army of paparazzi following miss Swift around. I learn most of my information second hand from celebrity blogs, other fansites, gossip websites, RSS feeds and even Twitter. I will always cite the source for the stories as well as a link to the original articles. Every picture will have its source/credit named immediately beneath it. If for any reason, I’m elaborating on a news for humor or jest I will state it to prevent confusion.
Copyright Law – Chapter 1: Subject and Matter of Copyright
Section 107 – Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use
Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
The site does not generate any profit. I pay for the domain. I don’t get a cent. If I posted a picture that you own and would prefer that I don’t use it, please let me know and I will remove it. Or you can tell me how to credit it properly for your tastes. I’ve obliged other people’s request for both editing or removal in the past.
If you don’t like my writing, stop reading and browse to another site.
Now, about people commenting on the entries…
These are the guidelines I go by concerning comments. I reserve the right to revise them at any moment in time without warning:
- Discrimination of race, sex or creed is not allowed.
- Spam and comments that either don’t pertain to the article they’re posted on or are mean spirited will be removed.
- This is not a forum. You don’t get to change the subject. If you really, really, want to talk about something else you should consider writing your own blog. That’s how I started.
- Long posts will be removed. How long? I’ll decide that.
- Consider this a PG site. Avoid swearing.
- Even without swearing, overtly hostile posts are simply not welcome. Go vent somewhere else. Be polite.
- Realize that even if you have a noble cause your comment must be relevant to the article you’re commenting on.
- No, you can’t mention that name here.
- I reserve the right to take down your comment for no reason whatsoever, read below
I’ve been a moderator before and I know when someone tries to “walk the line”. Remember that this is NOT A PUBLIC FORUM. If I have the slightest doubt about your intentions or I even just feel like it, I can and will remove your comment.
If you have a problem with the site, please contact me at theswiftagency at that domain that Google uses for email before taking any legal action. Sorry I don’t put the obvious email address and link here. It’s just a way to dodge spambots.
(Sources: US Copyright Office – Fair Use)