You know what red means, Taylor Nation. What about gold?
Here at the Swift Agency, just one guy who’s really out of breath because he was going hard with that Wrecking Ball thing, we think that gold means she’s going to slay at an award show.
The 2013 American Music Awards took place at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles, California. Taylor Swift won four of her five nominations! She won Artist of the Year, Favorite Country Album for RED, Favorite Country Female Artist and Favorite Pop/Rock Female Artist which was won offscreen. Thank you so much for voting, everyone!
Taylor was interviewed at the red carpet by Jordin Sparks and Lance Bass. Let’s go to the video!
Here’s the Sparkly Dressed presenting Pop Rock Male to Justin Timberlake. Video please:
Here she is going to pick her award for Favorite Country Album for Red.
Once more time to receive the award for Country Female Artist.
And finally, the award of the night! The Queen of Sparks reigns supreme. Roll clip!
Taylor Alison Swift, take a bow. You’ve made us proud, girl 🙂 Thanks to TaylorSwiftArchiveII for posting! Show of hands, who’s going to have nightmares with a giant cat?
The People’s Choice Awards are not only open, but open for the entire world! The Enchantress is up for Country Artist. VOTE NOW. You can also vote on Twitter adding the tags: Taylor Swift #CountryArtist #PeoplesChoice
Coming up in the Calendar!
- November 26: Taylor Swift performs at the Centrepoint Winter Whites Gala at Kensington Palace in London, UK.
- November 29: The RED Tour at Vector Arena in Auckland, New Zealand.
- November 30: The RED Tour at Vector Arena in Auckland, New Zealand.
- December 1: The RED Tour at Vector Arena in Auckland, New Zealand.
- December 1: The 2013 ARIA Awards take place in Australia. Taylor Swift is nominated for Best International Artist.
(Sources: American Music Awards)