I better start dreaming up some nicknames, the beautiful and talented Elizabeth Huett will be the main act at the 6th annual Sundresses & Cowboy Boots Country Music Festival. The festival takes place on the Longshadow Ranch Winery in Temecula, Southern California. You can read the original article at the Press Enterprise.
Liz spoke about meeting Taylor Swift back in December 2006 at the Brandin’ Iron in San Bernardino and how the Queen of Sparks advised her to move to Nashville. Elizabeth’s yet to be named album will have a “California country” vibe.
“The magic of songwriting comes from the everyday experiences,” Liz told Press Enterprise‘s Stephanie Shulte. “We wrack our brains and write about what’s going on in our lives.” You can read the original story here. You can find out ticket information here.
On Taylor Nation news, the Enchantress continues her Canadian leg in Edmonton, Alberta for two nights on August 4 and 5.
Coming up on the Calendar!
- August 4: The 1989 World Tour – Edmonton, AB – Rexall Place.
- August 5: The 1989 World Tour – Edmonton, AB – Rexall Place.
- August 7: Elizabeth Huett plays at the Sundresses & Cowboy Boots Country Music Festival in Temecula, California.
- August 8: The 1989 World Tour – Seattle, WA – CenturyLink Field.
- August 12: David Cook‘s Birthday.
- August 14: The 1989 World Tour – Santa Clara, CA – Levi’s Stadium.
- August 15: The 1989 World Tour – Santa Clara, CA – Levi’s Stadium.