You need to hear me out, Taylor Nation.
The reputation Tour hit the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana for yet another milestone. The Swifties broke the attendance record for any female artist at the venue. The Enchantress also brought back memories of the Speak Now era as she brought out “Speak Now” as the surprise song on the b-stage.
Here at the Swift Agency, just a guy who’d better start ready for the award season coming up, we’re glad to see that reputation will finally be included in some nominations. The Sparkly Dressed is up for Artist of the Year, Tour of the Year, Favorite Female Artist Pop/Rock and Favorite Album Pop/Rock for the American Music Awards. The show is live on ABC on Tuesday, October 9th.
The Enchantress is also up for three People’s Choice Awards with Female Artist of the Year, Concert Tour of the Year and Social Celebrity of the Year. The show airs Sunday, November 11th.
Coming up next in the Calendar:
- September 22: Mercedes-Benz Superdome. New Orleans, LA.
- September 29: NRG Stadium. Houston, TX.
- October 5 & 6: AT&T Stadium. Arlington, TX.October 9: The American Music Awards live on ABC. Taylor Swift is nominated for Artist of the Year, Tour of the Year, Favorite Female Artist Pop/Rock and Favorite Album Pop/Rock.
- October 19: Optus Stadium. Perth, Australia.
- October 26: Etihad Stadium. Melbourne, Australia.
(Sources: Twitter, Instagram, Billboard. Featured photos via @TaylorNation13)